Fusite's high-amperage and power-bolt feedthroughs utilize state-of-the-art glass-to-metal (GTM) sealing technology and insulating properties to accommodate high-amperage applications.
These feedthroughs are available in single-pin or multi-pin configurations which can be directly sealed or threaded into a mounting plate.
Our high-amperage feedthroughs are used in commercial air conditioners, pumps, large chillers, screw compressors, and other high-amperage applications.
- Hermeticity: < 1x10-7 standard cc/sec helium
- Insulation resistance: >10,000 megohm @ 500 VDC
- Dielectric voltage: 5000 volts @ < 0.5 mA leakage utilizing ceramic insulators or rubber overmolding
- Current capacity: Up to 200 A with terminal pin materials such as solid stainless, stainless with copper core, and carbon steel
- Operating pressure: Up to 1450 psi or to our customers' specification
- Regulatory: Recognized by global regulatory agencies such as UL on select models