Thunderline-Z capacitor feedthrus provide for ultra-pure DC signals at high frequencies. They're designed to eliminate noise and frequency interference in filtering applications found in modulators, switches, amplifiers, filters, and multi-function assemblies. For designers at all frequencies, we offer a complete range of capacitance values at varying tolerances in both single-pin feedthrus or multi-pin header designs.
- Hermeticity: < 1x10-8 cc/sec helium
- Insulation resistance: >10,000 megohm @ 500 VDC
- Current capacity: 1-3 Amps
- Capacitance values: 0-30,000 pF
- Standard capacitance tolerance: +100%-0%, tighter tolerances available upon request
- Capacitor voltage: 50-200V
- Minimum body diameter: 0.098
- Matched and compression seals
Thunderline-Z capacitor feedthrus are specified based on the frequency of the spurious signal required to be shunted to ground. Thunderline-Z utilizes a high temperature solder construction technique to install the discoidal capacitor to allow for a solder schedule of up to 290 C.
Thunderline-Z can produce custom capacitor feedthrus to meet unique customer requirements.