Setting the Pace in Glass-to-Metal Hermetic Seals for 70+ Years
Engineers around the world rely on Fusite for the design and manufacturing of superior hermetic glass-to-metal seals, feedthroughs, terminals, and packages in products where high pressure, extreme temperatures, and exposure to fluids or chemicals dictate that only the most robust connection will do.
Fusite has been a part of Emerson Electric since 1972. Fusite is bolstered by the strength and financial stability of Emerson, a diversified global manufacturing and technology company with a wide range of products and services in the industrial, commercial and consumer markets, recognized widely for engineering and management excellence.
Since 1942, we have built our leadership in the industry on the following core foundations, which collectively are unique to Fusite alone.
- Deep hermetic glass sealing knowledge
- Expert application engineering
- Globalized manufacturing and supply chain management
- Low-to-high volume production services
- Unsurpassed testing capabilities
- Advanced facilities and equipment
- Premium quality with on-time delivery
Our dedication to creating true value comes from a combination of performance, responsiveness, and knowledge, all of which delivers an immeasurable bottom-line result to our customers.
From Household Refrigerators to Satellite Communications
With over one billion compressors in use today, Fusite's glass seals, glass-to-metal feedthroughs are used by every major manufacturer in the air conditioning and refrigeration industries in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
We are also a key contributor in other industrial and commercial industries, as we partner with the world's most innovative design engineers to create glass-to-metal products that power and ignite leading-edge products such as hybrid and electrical vehicles.
Fusite's glass-to-metal expertise extends to its Thunderline Z division, where we lead the way in high-frequency reliability and performance in the RF/Microwave industry.Global and Expansive Capabilities
Fusite is known for our ability to deliver the right product, at the right time, for the right value because of our wide breadth of global capabilities.
- We have worldwide manufacturing facilities and robust supply chain capabilities with redundant and flexible services that ensure a greater degree of customer responsiveness than found anywhere else. This decreases risk mitigation concerns for customers and delivers the assurance that they will have what they need – whether it's a single part or a million parts – when they need it.
- When more than a standard part is required, our engineers are ready to use their in-depth expertise in materials, functionality, and hermetic glass sealing to design and invent pioneering products for the toughest and most challenging requirements and applications.
- Hermetic glass sealing requires the highest degree of reliability and we have a proven track record in this arena, with testing and validation capabilities that guarantee high quality and satisfaction with every product delivered.
Thousands of engineers from around the globe continually turn to Fusite for products that they know are the most reliable hermetic products available today.