Sensor Feedthroughs for Process Instruments
Fusite's extensive glass-to-metal (GTM) experience solves the toughest of sensor feedthroughs production and performance challenges, especially in process instrument applications where there is an inert atmosphere or vacuum on one side and wide-ranging high-pressure, high-temperature, or corrosive conditions on the other.
Fusite increases sensor feedthroughs performance with its hermetic sealing capabilities that ensure enduring reliability.
Fusite hermetic sensor headers, sensor feedthroughs, and multi-pin connectors are used in a variety of process instrument applications including pressure, vacuum, flow, oil and gas, petrochemical, and thermal sensors, as well as other sensor applications.
- Hermeticity: < 1 x 10-8 std. cc/sec helium
- Insulation resistance: > 10,000 megohm @ 500 VDC
- Dielectric voltage: 2500 volts @ < 0.5 mA leakage
- Pressure testing: Up to 25,000 psi pressure testing, depending on the application
- For any application requiring hermetic signal feedthroughs, electronic packages, or sensor housings, headers, and packaging
Fusite has broad capabilities for developing customized hermetic sensor feedthroughs, headers and connectors, with these options:
- Hermetic sealing of all standard materials brazed assemblies, including components such as tubes and pins
- Specialization in process development with the ability to scale up from manual low-volume assembly to fully automated high-volume production
- Expertise in custom assembly and test fixture designs
- In-house plating: Nickel and gold plating (soft and hard) to customer specifications